Ford / Mazda 8C Emulator
Replace Immobiliser Unit with 8C Emulator & Use Non-Chip Key to Start
You will need the 8C Programmer to add the vehicle pin code CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
OR if you would like us to programme the emulator to the pin code and send out ready to fit on the vehicle Please select service from drop down list and type in the 8 digit immo number
The 8C Immobiliser Emulator is a complete plug-in replacement for the original equipment immobiliser units, made by Lucas / TRW or Mitsubishi Electric.
It uses the same connector, mounts on the same bracket, and once programmed to suit the vehicle can be swapped with the original part.
The only difference being that the 8C Emulator, once it senses ignition, communicates unconditionally with the engine ECU to allow the car to start - i.e., it doesn't look for a transponder, and will allow the car to start on a non-chip key.
The 8C Emulator will need to be programmed to suit a particular vehicle using the 8-digit PIN code.
The 8C Emulator can be reprogrammed if needed.
1) Remove Original Immobiliser
• No security brackets are usually fitted to the immobiliser.
2) Obtain PIN Code
• Using 8C Programmer (if vehicle can be started) *
• From dealer
• Diagnostic Programmer
• NW Keys PIN Code from chassis number service**
• Reading the micro of the original immobiliser unit using an Eeprom reader.
3) Program 8C Emulatator With PIN Code
• Using the USB Programmer. No internet connection needed!
• Or order ready programmed from NW Keys
4) Fit the 8C Emulator on to the vehicle (in place of the existing immobiliser unit).
If you would like us to supply the immo codes please email email@example.com (2 day service).
**NW Keys Pin Code Retrieval - Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org (8C Mazda/Ford only)
1. Immo box serial no.
2. Immo box type (Lucas or Mitsubishi)
3. Chassis and reg